We are very happy to offer such a large and varied selection of classes and clubs. We offer classes in traditional quilting techniques as well as hand and machine appliqué, English paper piecing, hand piecing, crazy quilting, wool applique, sewing weekends, and so much more! If there are any classes you would like to see offered at Log Cabin Fabrics, please let us know.
We have 2 classrooms! Would you and your friends like to schedule a class for a specific class or technique? How about a Mother & Daughter class? Call us and we will arrange it, (518) 767-2040.
Quilters, crafters, knitters, embroiderers – are you looking for a space to get together? Our classrooms are available for a nominal fee for your group to gather in. Call us to see what is available, (518) 767-2040.
We have two wonderful longarm quilters who will pick up your quilt tops and return them quilted.
- Contact information: (518) 951-4194
- Will do all over quilting or custom quilting
- Will be at Log Cabin Fabrics on Sunday, October10; November 21; Noon – 2 pm
- Contact information: (518) 878-7810 or Jhend12302@hotmail.com
- Will do all over quilting
- Will be at Log Cabin Fabrics on Sunday, October 24 (one week earlier than her normal date); November 28; Noon – 2 pm
- She requests that you call or email her to make a reservation for your quilt to be quilted.
We are happy to welcome you all back for classes! As we are in newly charted territory, we appreciate your patience as we start out slowly. We have spent a lot of time agonizing about when to start classes, how many people to allow in each class, how to keep you all safe and still be able to provide a positive learning environment. As a result of Covid-19 we have had to make a few changes to our class policies and procedures. We hope you will understand and help us by following these new guidelines.
Covid-19 Class Policies
- Masks are required at all times except if eating or drinking.
- Class size is limited so that social distancing may be maintained. We would appreciate your support in this matter.
- You must bring your own supplies as sharing is no longer allowed.
- Please be sure all your equipment is clean prior to coming to class.
- Please be sure all your items are clearly marked with your name.
- If you are sick, PLEASE STAY HOME! If you have been exposed to Covid-19 in the last 14 days, PLEASE STAY HOME!
Having said all this if you need to cancel, we would appreciate it if you would let us know as soon as possible. Due to the limited class size in all likelihood, there will be a waiting list.
New Policy – At the time of sign up you must pay for your class. We have decided to make this change as a result of no-show students and out of courtesy for those on the waiting list. If you need to cancel you will not receive a refund unless we can fill your spot. If we can fill your class spot, our refund policy is for a voucher for a future class of equal value.
You MUST register for any class or club meeting before the class.
- Sanitizer/Wipes will be provided - remember to wash your hands frequently.
- Please silence your cell phone during class. If you receive a call and you must take it, please leave the classroom out of courtesy to others.
- Please remember to come prepared and come on time. Supply lists will be available.
Click on the Calendar button to see all our classes in a month by month calendar.
Classes and Events