Log Cabin Fabrics - Ninth Anniversary Celebration
November 27 - December 1
Come celebrate with us!
Log Cabin Fabrics has reached another milestone - our ninth year of quilting together!
We have a very exciting 5 days planned to celebrate this anniversary, so come to the store Friday, November 27, 10 am to 5 pm; Saturday, November 28, 10 am to 4 pm; and Sunday, November 29, Noon - 4 pm; Monday, November 30, 10 am to 3 pm and Tuesday, December 1, 10 am – 3 pm.
We greatly appreciate your support and friendship over the past nine years, so everything in the store will be 20% off! (Excluding BOM and all kits. Good on in-stock items only; cannot be combined with other offers.)
Since this continues to be a very strange year where everyone needs to be flexible, we are extending our Anniversary Sale by 2 days for a total of 5 days. Since we have a limit on how many shoppers can be in the store, we decided to spread the sale over more days to give everyone more of a chance to take advantage of the sale. The busiest time of any event that we hold is the morning of the first day of the event so keep that in mind. We appreciate your patience if you need to wait to enter the store.
We will also debut Sue Pritt's two newest patterns, "Campfire Tails" and “A Midnight Clear”. These are gorgeous wall-hangings! Sue Pritt is a very talented, local artist and good friend of Log Cabin Fabrics. We love her patterns!! Pre-cut, pre-fused kits will be available.
As part of our on-going commitment to the community, during our anniversary celebration we will collect non-perishable food items, full-size toiletries and men's crew socks for Grassroot Givers (grassrootgivers.com). For your donation, you will receive an entry into a raffle for a Basket of Goodies. If you forget your donation item, you will be able to purchase raffle tickets for $1, which will also benefit Grassroot Givers. We encourage you to be generous in supporting those who are less fortunate this holiday season.
The drawing for the Basket of Goodies will be held December 1 at 4 pm. You do not need to be present to win.
Mark your calendars and come join the fun!
Best wishes to you and your family during
this season of giving thanks.
Our temporary new hours are: (Sale hours differ)
Monday 10 am - 3 pm
Tuesday 10 am - 3 pm
Wednesday 10 am - 5 pm
Thursday 10 am - 3 pm
Friday 10 am - 3 pm
Saturday 10 am - 3 pm
Sunday Noon to 3 pm.
Unfortunately, we are unable to hold classes, sewing weekends or retreats for the foreseeable future.
A few new ruler to follow to keep everyone safe and healthy:
1) If you are not feeling well for any reason, please do not come
2) Please enter the store through the front entrance
3) Please exit through the side door, unless you need to use the handicap ramp
4) A mask covering your nose and mouth is required while in the store
5) Use the sanitizer at the front counter as you enter the store
6) Limit of 8 quilters in the store at any time. Please have your non-quilting friends, spouses, etc wait outside.If there are a lot of cars in the parking lot you can call to see if there is room for you to shop
7) Please try to maintain 6 feet of social distance when possible
8) Please limit restroom use
9) We will be following the CDC guidelines for sanitizing
10) Enjoy your visit to Log Cabin Fabrics!